Pro Peak EQ-6+ Instructions & S/M switch
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pro Peak EQ-6+ Instructions & S/M switch

Extreme Basher
    Thanks

Question Pro Peak EQ-6+ Instructions & S/M switch

Hi all,
    I have a pro peak EQ-6+ balancer but do not have the instructions. I can work out the basics of using it but there are one or two extra functions that I want to know about. Does anyone have a copy of the instructions which they can copy, scan or take a picture of. There is a toggle switch on the balancer which toggles between "S" and "M" which as more than one of these balancers can be connected together at the same time, I would guess is Single & Multiple but I want to make sure before I try balancing any batteries with it. (Mad Hatter - just to confirm, this thread is about a LIPO balancer and NOT S&M so no one is going to get zapped when I flick the switch)
    Last edited by JOHN GB; 12-05-2011 at 01:19 PM. Reason: spelling

Extreme Basher
    Thanks

I managed to obtain a photocopy of the required instructions and the switch was not multi / single as I thought but slave / master and before anyone asks, this is still a post about a lipo balancer.

Virgin Basher
    Thanks

Hi all,
    I have a Pro-Peak Taurus charger, read all instructions. When cennecting one cell directly to a charger it can charge and discharge the battery, no problem but when i try to connect two even cells (cell's from dead laptop battery, tested=ok) to a lipo balancer charger shows error that batteries not connected. Tried many different ways to connect, no luck, same error. With a charger shipped two EQ-6+ Li-Po balancers, it's not posible that they shiped both dead...
    Could someone, that have same charger ar balancer's post few photos, how to connect it all corectly. I would be very grateful

Last edited by softrulez; 25-02-2012 at 05:12 PM.

+ Reply to Thread