RB One buggy?
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RB One buggy?

Thanks

Default RB One buggy?

Is it just me or does the Rb one look like a mis-mash of other buggies all in one. I noticed Losi Anti Roll bar set up. Suspension arm mounts look hobao/agama inspires. Brake and diff looks durango. Shock towers look familiar but cant put my finger on what buggy i saw them on. When i looked at it i just thought they look like the ... buggy etc i just kept seeing stuff from other buggies. Unlike the other new buggies like the durango agama and jq who all have brought something completely different and new to the table. Well i wouldn't rush to buy one personally if i were to get a new buggy i would have the Durango.Although i do like there radio tray design with the rotated servo's
    Tell us what you think Peeople.

Heres a couple of links:
    http://www.maxbashing.com/mbforum/sh...ad.php?p=98264
    http://www.rbproducts.com/presentati...80&Hauteur=800
    http://gallery.neobuggy.net/Site-Pho...76278148_butFs
    Last edited by jackrc8t; 24-02-2011 at 08:08 AM.
    Jack howard. HNMC MEMBER. Rc8.2,XP,Argus,Rb,Spektrum,Racing Experience

MY FEEDBACK!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jackrc8t View Post
    Unlike the other new buggies like the durango agama and jq who all have brought something completely different and new to the table. Well i wouldn't rush to buy one personally if i were to get a new buggy i would have the Durango.
    Not quite sure I agree with this, particularly with the Agama, driving one myself there are a lot of similarities but they make no bones about this and use it as a feature. Best bits from other buggies etc.

A buggy is just that, a buggy, there's only so much innovation you can do so why re-invent the wheel?

I think the RB One looks alright but can't see it being a TOTR racer like the others. Should make it a little easier for the newbie to pick up an RTR when the only other real RACE ready RTRs are from the Likes of Losi with the DX3S and starter box setups.
    Last edited by MALLET; 24-02-2011 at 09:52 AM. Reason: fixed your quote
    Its only a game, why you heff to be mad?
    Master of puppets

Thanks

Thanks for your opinion just thought it looked a bit too much like a mix of the other buggies compared to the Durango which is such an innovative design and by the looks of it the durango will be the one to beat. Just wondered why people would pick one of these over a agama or something and if starting the hypers been said to be the best so cant see the newwbies going for it as much considering most places reccomend the hypers but each to there own thats just my oppinion thats why started the thread to hear peoples thoughts
    Last edited by jackrc8t; 22-05-2011 at 08:58 AM.
    Jack howard. HNMC MEMBER. Rc8.2,XP,Argus,Rb,Spektrum,Racing Experience

MY FEEDBACK!!

+ Reply to Thread